|1. My cat sleeps more than I thought an animal could.
2. Lack of human contact can make a person go crazy.
3. Eventually, all job postings sound the same.
4. There's at least one hawk that lives in Prospect Park.
5. My new digital camera is fantastic.
6. I am a terrible photographer, but I still love to take pictures (ok, maybe that one I knew before).
7. It's possible to live very cheaply in New York City.
8. I really do need cable. I thought I could live without it, but I am running out of DVDs to watch, CDs to listen to, and soap operas are really really annoying.
9. It is not possible to reset your internal clock to nonworking hours when you've been waking up no later than 8 on weekdays for four and a half years.
10. There is MUCH less to write about when you sit at home all day.
The most exciting thing I've done all week? I took an hour long walk in Prospect Park yesterday, which is right across the street from my apartment and I took pictures. And what's the fun of taking pictures if I'm not going to share them. So here they are:
Labels: photos, Unemployment